Monday, January 2, 2012

Gifts

Now that the holidays are over, I can show you some pictures of the stuff I've been making. I took on a little too much this last year and have resolved to start presents much earlier this year.

I made the boys some messenger bags because they were getting upset that Audrey had purses. 

As you can tell, they also got guns and have been shooting everything around the house. Audrey got a new skirt. 

All three kids needed belts, so I whipped some up from ribbon and d-rings. The best thing about these belts is that they only took about 10 minutes to make.
What's with the looks?





And I went to a baby shower and made a little bear hat.
And lastly, I made matching scarves for the kids' owl hats but I forgot to take a picture! Maybe next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment