Friday, December 2, 2011

Tough Mudder

It was hot in Texas this last summer. So hot that a lot of lakes are now dry and lots of farmers and ranchers have no hay for their livestock. So hot that all you could do was try to find  an air conditioned environment and stay there as long as possible. During one of these days of hiding in the coolness of the house, Jason showed me a website about an adventure race called Tough Mudder as a joke. I looked at the video and thought these people are crazy and then I watched more videos and read some blogs about the race. And I decided that since I am turning 30 next year and haven't done anything crazy in a while, I needed to try something new. Then Jason and I signed up to run The Tough Mudder. We are running on April 1st which gives me plenty of time to train. Now all I need to do is TRAIN! So I'll have to let you know how I'm doing. Although, I don't really know how you train for running through fire and being electrocuted. http://toughmudder.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment