Friday, December 2, 2011

The Adventurers


Me: I'm a follower of Christ. He is the reason that I'm so blessed in my life and I try to live up to his teachings. I'm married to my best friend and the most wonderful man on earth. He has showed me so much about love and sacrifice. We have been married for 8 years. While I spend most of my time at home with our 3 kids, I still find some time to enjoy crafting every now and there. I really get excited when I see something that I just made out of some fabric or a ball of yarn. I also like to find ways to be a self sufficient family. While I don't have space for a garden, I've been able to find ways to make things from scratch at home and it has been so wonderful for the family.

The love of my life: His name is Jason and he is both the funniest and most serious person that I know. I met him when he was in the United States Marine Corps. We had a whirlwind courtship and was married a year and a half after we met. However, since he was deployed so much, we were only in the same state for 6 months of those 18. He once said that he could never be a pastor. So now we are at Dallas Theological Seminary so that he could study to be a pastor. I love God's sense of humor!!

Audrey: My dear daughter wants to grow up to be a ballerina, trick riding cowgirl. She is adventurous like her parents and randomly bursts into song and dance. Kind of like the old musicals that I love to watch so much!

Gabe: My snugly son has a tendency to build things. Whether that is with legos, blocks or random stuff that he finds. He also finds random things along the street and makes it into weapons. He's all boy!

Aiden: My Booboo is the baby and he knows it. He has major ninja skills and is able to sneak things like food and toys in a way that Jason and I just don't understand how he does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment