Sunday, December 18, 2011

Training Week of 12/11/11

Jason got me started on a progressive burpee routine. Pretty much you start doing 1 burpee and the next day do 2 and then 3 the next day and so on and so forth.  Well, apparently, starting with 1 was too easy for Jason so we started with 10. I also wanted to see  if I could do it with my turkish getups. Let's see how long it lasts!

Sunday- 10 burpees, rest.
Monday- 11 burpees, 4 sets of turkish getups, 2 sets of 20 swings with brother bell (35 lbs.).
Tuesday- 12 burpees, 5 sets of turkish getups, 2 sets of 20 swings with brother bell (35 lbs.)
Wednesday- 13 burpees, rest
Thursday- Jason let me move back down to 1 burpee as a start, so I did 5 burpees because I thought it was Friday.
Friday- 6 burpees
Saturday- 7 burpees- Aiden was sick so there was no working out for me.

I need to step it into gear. My goal is to start running and adding a mile every week. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it up better when Jason is done with the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment