Thursday, December 1, 2011

Oh christmas tree

This is our Christmas tree.


When your bookcases look like this...
And this...
And this...
You've gotta have priorities. And as you can tell, our priorities are mostly pieces of paper that are bound together to make a book. We have lots and lots of books, I'd say around 500 pounds of books. But when you've got bookworm parents your kids tend to be bookworms too. And that means that toys get relegated to a corner like this..
All this to say, we have a very small tree this year because there is no space for a big one. The kids and I picked it up today and we had a fun time trimming the tree.
And if you ever what my kids are like, all I have to say is that they are hams.
And incredibly goofy
I wonder if I'll ever get a picture where they're all smiling at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment